FLEX5 MEAL PREP
WHAT IS FLEX5 MEAL PREP?
With the addition of our talented Chef Andrew Giorgi to Flex5 team, we are excited to introduce our new Meal Prep Service based on Whole9 Nutrition Principles. Now in the convenience of your home Chef Andrew will prep meals that are customized to your health and fitness goals, taking the burden of having to worry about meal planning off your shoulders!
WHAT ARE THE CHOICES?
At this time we are offering a choice of 10 or 20 home cooked meals or a single one hour cooking session that can be done in person or via private live-cast. As we grow, our list of choices will also expand, however, we are always happy to discuss any other scenarios to help you address your needs.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Your 1o or 20 meals package will include the following:
- Private consultation to discuss your health history and nutrition goals to design the menu
- Half or full day of cooking by Chef Andrew at convenience of your home
- BPA Free, reusable, dishwasher and microwave safe meals packaging to store your individual meals
- Complimentary guidance and Q&A throughout the cooking process to help you learn some of the time saving cooking techniques and recipes.
WHAT IS ADDITIONAL?
- Cost of groceries (meat 10/20 pack will average $75/$100 on average, while vegan 10/20 pack option will average $50/$85).
- You have an option to do grocery shopping on your own or have Chef Andrew do it for you for a nominal fee of $20.
MEET CHEF ANDREW GIORGI
Andrew Giorgi is one of a large Italian-American family, his morals and values were instilled around a massive dining room table filled with fresh homemade food, lots of laughter, and love. Originally from a tiny town outside of New York City, Port Chester, NY, he started working at just 14 years old for a prestigious Westchester County Beach Club, as well as a local own made Ice Cream Shop.
During and following his Culinary and Pastry curriculum at Johnson & Wales University Providence, RI, he continued his passion for food working in Boston area bakery's and restaurants before he accepted an opportunity working as a Personal Chef for an elite Boston family. Andrew was responsible for building nutritious meals for the family of 4, as well as any guests that were visiting for any occasion.
Following his time as a Personal Chef, he embarked on a new adventure with Whole Foods Market, which lead to a 5 and a half year career with ‘America’s Healthiest Grocery Store’, most notably the past 4 years here at Charlotte's South Park Location. Andrew is humbled and excited to be welcomed into the Flex5 family. 14 years of food industry experience, working with an elite Fitness and Wellness team to provide Flex5 with a Food Program to help you #BE THE CHANGE.