FLEX5 SMALL GROUP TRAINING PROGRAM
Have you always wanted to experience personal training but maybe you’re too discouraged to try it alone? You’re not the only one! The FLEX5 Small Group Training Program is designed specifically for the exercisers who are new to the fitness world and want to dedicate all that they have into obtaining a healthier lifestyle. Each small group contains 2-4 individuals, making it more comfortable for each participant and possibly more enjoyable.
- FREE consultation which includes an in depth health screen, anthropometric analysis, and SMART goal development with a personal copy of New York Times best selling book The Whole30: The 30-Day Guide to Total Health and Food Freedom ($125 VALUE)
- Individually tailored small group resistance training program
- Individually tailored small group cardio training program
- Individually tailored small group rest, recover, and rehabilitation program
- Nutrition education and guidance
- Discounted per session rate
- HAVE FUN with friends or co-workers!
MAIN COMPONENTS OF FLEX5 SMALL GROUP TRAINING PROGRAM
- CONDITIONING – Helps with injury prevention, maintaining a healthy heart, cardio-respiratory system, managing depression and fatigue.
- FLEXIBILITY – Allows you to perform everyday activities with ease like get out of bed, walk the stairs, play with your kids or go for a run with your dog.
- NUTRITION – Healthy body and healthy mind can only be achieved with a nutritious and balanced diet.
- STRENGTH – Effective weight management, stronger bones, toned muscle, better body mechanics and coordination, disease prevention and improved mood and energy levels are some of the amazing benefits of strength training.
With over 10 different options to choose from, you are guaranteed to find the right combination of services to create your own personalized Flex5 TLC pass!