It doesn’t take long for the #BeTheChange vibe to hit you upon walking into Flex5 Premium Fitness and Wellness Center at the Charlotte National Building on Fourth Street.
The sleek and welcoming studio boasts 5,500 square feet of impeccably clean space for one-on-one wellness coaching, group fitness, yoga, metabolic training, boot camp and corporate wellness programs. Its spa-like all-inclusive concierge model is the first of its kind in the Charlotte area echoing of one the fastest growing wellness trends for 2016.
“We see Flex5 as top tier in our field,” says co-owner Petro Martynyuk. “Now that we’ve launched, our team of certified fitness instructors and health coaches is actively developing life-changing wellness programs for clients in the city. We create holistic, science-based fitness and nutrition plans specifically designed to meet each person’s goals. It’s concierge fitness at its finest.”
The Flex5 Training Method focuses on five specific components: Strength, Conditioning, Flexibility, Nutrition and Spirituality.
“These five pillars play a different – yet crucial – role in helping you attain your desired fitness and wellness goals, leading to a happier, more balanced life,” says Martynyuk.
Flex5 offers several types of programming tailored to each client’s needs:
• Flex5 TLC Pass – one pass to a variety of 1-on-1 individually tailored sessions in personal training, yoga, nutrition management, Ayurveda, massages and Reiki.
• Flex5 Class Pass – one pass to a variety of small group classes in yoga, pilates, meditation and boot camps. Classes are limited to 10-15 people to ensure clients receive maximum attention.
• Flex5 Corporate Wellness – individually tailored program for employees based on their needs.
• Flex5 Wellness Retreats – 1 week of bliss encompassing all five elements of Flex5, tailored to both individuals and small groups.
Signup is underway for a 10-week “Say I Do” Beach Body Boot Camp Series, which kicks off March 29 (with only 3 slots remaining), and a 10-week Flex5 Goddess Yoga Series, which begins March 28.
The studio’s exceptional client service doesn’t stop there. It offers client pick-up and drop-off within Uptown Charlotte, dry cleaning services, grocery runs, and the convenience of a downloadable Flex5 App to help manage gym amenities from the palm of your hand. Flex5 also subsidizes parking.
“We are invested in our clients’ well-being and promise to go the extra mile,” says Flex5 co-owner Darla Lilleberg, who does health coaching and personal training at the gym. “We know people’s lives are busy, and we care about them as individuals. We’re thrilled to have the chance to be part of their transformations.”
Amenities at the studio include:
• Easily accessible Uptown Charlotte location
• Full yoga studio with the latest equipment/accessories to offer a variety of mat-based classes
• Full fitness and wellness studios for 1 on 1 coaching
• State-of-the-art facilities and equipment
• Concierge car service, dry cleaning/laundry & groceries pick up for Uptown clients
• Customer loyalty program allowing clients to earn a free trip to one of Flex5 signature Costa Rica Wellness Retreats
• Convenient parking locations
“We educate each client, creating awareness one step at a time,” says Lilleberg. “It gives clients the opportunity to adjust to changes, both emotional and physical, on their time table. We provide the tools and freedom for them to pursue a healthier lifestyle – one full of energy and passion."
Both of the studio’s founders bring a wealth of fitness knowledge and life experience to the table. Part of Lilleberg’s passion for wellness comes from the years it took her to bring her autoimmune disease under control. Overcoming Hashimoto’s thyroiditis and investing in extensive training have made her a deep source of insight and motivation. She is a certified personal trainer through the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) and a holistic health coach with training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) and through the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP). Lilleberg actively advocates for others with autoimmune disorders.
Martynyuk also is an ACSM-certified personal trainer and IIN AADP holistic health coach, as well as a TRX® Suspension Training-certified instructor in addition to holding CFA and FRM designations in finance. Born in Ukraine, he’s come a long way since his arrival as a 16-year-old with limited English skills and an uphill battle to graduate from high school and college. And yet, his inner drive, hard work ethic and vision of making a difference helped him overcome these obstacles and achieve success academically, in the field of fitness, and as a financier in New York, London and Charlotte.
Flex5 is an all-inclusive health and wellness studio in Uptown Charlotte, N.C providing a forward-thinking, socially responsible approach to individualized wellness programming. A variety of class packages are available, but personal training is by appointment only. Interested? Come check out the studio at the Charlotte National Building, 428 E. 4th St., Suite 333, in Charlotte, call (980) 819-1329 or email questions to email@example.com.