Client Name: Brian Basham Fox 46 WJZY Chief Meteorologist.
- Brian's Goal: lost 80lbs by end of 2016, build strength and endurance, improve nutrition
- Brian's Motivation: be able to run around with kids without feeling like it is an issue and go on a European tour with his wife Megan in the fall of 2016.
- Starting weight as of 3/31/16: 280lbs
- Current weight as of 6/15/16: 245lbs
Weekly Check In Videos
After no change for 2 weeks, Brian is ready to reveal his latest numbers. Check out his brief video update below to see how much weight he had lost since the last weigh in.
This is Week 8 of Brian's weight loss journey to 200 and he might be hitting a plateau. Check out his brief video update below to get the latest on his transformation with the Flex5 Team Uptown Charlotte!
After a setback last week, Brian recovered quickly and has some great news to share this week. Check out his brief video update below to see how much weight he had lost since the last weigh in.
If you missed the live Flex5 Facebook feed with Brian Basham and Coach Brian you can recap all the Q&A with viewers below.
Last week might have been tough for Brian to stay on track after a few cheat meals but with the help of Flex5 Team he bounced back...
Shrinking The Bash: Week 5. Brian's progress continues and the results are showing for all the hard work he's been putting in at Flex5 and at home.
A little glimpse into how far Brian has come since the beginning of his transformation journey with Flex5 team only a few weeks ago.
Today's weigh in came with two cheat days, because we celebrated Brian's birthday. HOWEVER, he still managed to lose weight!
Check out this story as Petro teaches Brian to eat out...RESPONSIBLY in week 3 of his weight loss journey with Flex5 Team.
Shrinking the Bash Week 2! We always place a big emphasis on nutrition and how critical it is to understand the relationship between food and our overall well-being.
March 2016 - Initial Progress Pictures
Body Fat/BMI Tracker
Client Name: Michael Haynes
Client Goal: tone up, lose body fat and build more lean muscle mass. Improve nutrition.
Body Fat % Tracker
Client Name: Mercedes Gatt
Client Goal: tone up, build stronger core and upper body, get ready for half marathon
UPPER BODY 08/5/15
- Warm up: 1500m rowing (7:44) + KB swings (12/ea)
- Ex 1: Assisted press (30lb) + cross fly (#2)
- Ex 2: Reverse fly (20lb) + bike 2min
- Ex 3: Assisted pull-ups + dips (120lbs support)
- Ex4: TRX row + modified push ups (10-12)
- Ex 5: single arm curls (5lb DB) + leg raises (10-12)
Notes: always have a snack before workout to stabilize blood sugar, start doing push up challenge at home increasing reps by 1-2 every day until you can do 10-12 full push ups w/o assistance.
UPPER BODY 08/12/15
- Warm up: 1500m rowing (7:29) + swimmers (12)
- Ex 1: Cable lat raises (#1) + cable rotations (#5)
- Ex 2: Assisted press (no weight) + bike 1min
- Ex 3: EZ bar shoulder press (20lb) + DB front raises (5lb/ea)
- Ex4: MB wall/floor slams (11lb) + crunches + MB DB flys (5lb/ea)
Notes: improvement in endurance and stable blood sugar levels, continue doing push up challenge at home and report on a daily basis. Start submitting food journals daily.
Body Fat % Tracker
Client Name: Juan Valladarez
Client Goal: build more lean muscle mass and improve nutrition.