STRETCH AND RECOVERY PROGRAM
Better flexibility may improve your performance in physical activities or decrease your risk of injuries by helping your joints move through their full range of motion and enabling your muscles to work most effectively. Stretching also increases blood flow to the muscle. It is recommended by most specialists that you take at least 1-2 days off per week from exercise in order to let your body correctly heal and repair. The FLEX5 Stretch and Recovery Program is designed to help aid the process of getting the most benefit from your exercise routine by distressing your body as well as your mind.
- FREE consultation which includes an in depth health screen, anthropometric analysis, and SMART goal development with a personal copy of New York Times best selling book The Whole30: The 30-Day Guide to Total Health and Food Freedom ($125 VALUE)
- Completely tailored Stretch and Recovery Program
- Combined dynamic and static exercises
- Innovative Stretch and Recovery methods backed up by current research
- Assisted procedures and techniques provided by a Specialist
- Recovery nutrition education and guidance
MAIN COMPNENETS OF FLEX5 STRETCH AND RECOVERY PROGRAM PROGRAM
- FLEXIBILITY – Allows you to perform everyday activities with ease like get out of bed, walk the stairs, play with your kids or go for a run with your dog.
- STRENGTH – Effective weight management, stronger bones, toned muscle, better body mechanics and coordination, disease prevention and improved mood and energy levels are some of the amazing benefits of strength training.
With over 10 different options to choose from, you are guaranteed to find the right combination of services to create your own personalized Flex5 TLC pass!