Empower. Motivate. Achieve.
The Flex5 Team strives to empower individuals toward accomplishing their health and wellness goals. We work closely with our clients to design customized in person and/or virtual programs that ensure they will move closer to achieving long term results and in turn become the very best they have always wanted to be.
Unlike the up-and coming-self serve, impersonal gyms, we specialize in being actively involved in developing life-changing fitness, nutrition, and mind/body wellness programs that are individually tailored to meet our client’s goals and needs. We don't pride ourselves in using the latest high tech gadgets, fancy apps or providing information overload.
Instead, we do this by first educating and creating awareness on fitness and nutritional basics and providing our clients the freedom to choose a healthier lifestyle, one full of energy and passion! This is done one step at a time, giving our clients the opportunity to adjust to the changes, both emotionally and physically.
With the help of the Flex5 Team our clients are motivated to make sustainable changes in their lives that move them toward achieving their health and wellness goals. We are invested in our client’s well-being and promise to go the extra mile to exceed their expectations. We care about them as individuals and we are thrilled to be a part of their total body transformation!
FLEX5 CLASS PASS (GROUP TRAINING)
WHAT IS FLEX5 CLASS PASS?
Flex5 Class Pass is our flexible pass covering a variety of group classes targeting all 5 areas of your wellness. With over 30 classes and workshops per week during morning/lunch/evening peak times, you are guaranteed to never get bored and to truly discover whether you have what it takes to Flex5!
WHAT CLASSES DOES IT INCLUDE?
- Tabata HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)
- Core Strength and Metabolic Conditioning Boot Camps
- Yoga and Meditation
- Deep Stretch
- Special workshops and educational seminars
WHAT BENEFITS ARE INCLUDED?
- A team of globally certified instructors (ACSM, NASM, NSCA, TRX, AADP)
- Maximum of 10-15 people per class to ensure individual attention
- Choice of 30 classes per week (30-60min/class)
- Discount on all Flex5 products
- Complimentary Flex5 App to track your classes, appointments and schedules
- Convenient parking locations