BRIDAL BOOTCAMP SERIES
SLIM DOWN FOR THE GOWN
WHAT IS BRIDAL BOOTCAMP SERIES?
The original program that put Flex5on Charlotte’s radar, “fit” for every bride to slim down for the gown. Our Sweating For The Wedding Ten Week Series starts on March 21st and will run Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday's for ten (10) consecutive weeks. Tuesdays and Thursday classes will start at 6:00AM and Saturdays will start at 9:00AM. The Bridal Bootcamp will include the perfect combination of strength conditioning and cardio utilizing dumbbells, weighted bars, TRX, and other equipment to help tone up and slim down for all your wedding festivities. Classes are designed for all fitness levels and limited to 10 participants to ensure one-on-one attention and an intimate bond between other local brides-to-be.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 30 classes over 10 weeks
- Coaching and instruction from experienced and accredited fitness professionals
- Initial 1 on 1 fitness assessment with health history and body measurements (height, weight, body fat, etc) to keep track of your progress and hold you accountable
- Whole30 Nutrition Guide and Flex5 Bride-To-Be Gift Bag
- Private Facebook Support Forum with daily recipes, workouts, and motivation
- 4 complimentary Whole30 cooking classes with Chef Andrew via Facebook Live
- The bride will receive a $25.00 Flex 5 gift card for any additional bridal party members who enroll in the series
- 15% off our TLC services (massage, acupuncture etc) booked during the 10 week series.
- Access to our Flex5 Go App, which allows nutrition logging, at home workout logging, and access to 24/7 communication with our fitness professionals
Mackenzie provided me with the most positive experience when I came to her to kickstart my fitness goals - so much so that I wish I could give her more than 5 stars! She is extremely personable, intentional in her desire to help me reach my goals, and receptive to any questions/concerns that I had concerning my health. Definitely recommend! ~ Laurie G., Greenville, SC
I would recommend Mackenzie to anyone! Before training with Mackenzie, it had been years since I had gone to the gym. Mackenzie made the transition easy, yet pushed me enough to allow me to reach my goals! Workouts always went by quickly and I always left feeling accomplished! She is very knowledgeable, energetic, and clearly loves what she does. ~ Robin S., Greenville, SC